Thursday, May 3, 2007

Survivor: Kill the Lawyer!

It would be really awesome if, for once, a lawyer in the public eye didn't prove to people why they hate lawyers. Nice because, one of these days, I'm going to be a lawyer and I can only self-loathe so much before I can't get out of bed in the morning.

Nevertheless, Survivor's resident attorney ass, Alex, was wished a welcome goodbye this evening (that's right, I'm an alliterator -- deal with it). In his parting words, he went the classy route and insulted the remaining contestants for being naive. Yes, just keep telling yourself that they voted you off because they lack critical thinking skills. Fucking lawyer. I bet my LSAT score was higher than his.

Of course, Alex also told the viewing public to hold onto their dreams because you never know when they might come true. Provided, of course, your dream is to place seventh on a reality program that forced you to competitively tear meat from a swinging animal carcass with your hands tied behind your back. Maybe he meant to say "hold onto you Dreamz."

No comments: